Improve Electromechanical Design
Creo ECAD-MCAD Collaboration Extension (ECX) software helps improve your electromechanical product development process and makes it easier for electrical and mechanical designers to collaborate. Not only can the design team better identify and resolve potential electromechanical issues, they can also record and manage the design change process more efficiently. Finally, an end to deadline-devouring frustration as to who did what, when, and why.
ECX is also compatible with popular electrical design software tools from Cadence and Mentor, and it’s well suited to bridging the communication and collaboration challenges of geographically dispersed teams. Results include fewer errors, enhanced product quality and shortened product development time.
Creo ECAD-MCAD Collaboration Extension Features and Benefits
- Enhance today's IDF-based flows to identify changes and to collaborate on incremental changes.
- Allow mechanical and electrical engineers to communicate faster, more often and with less disruption.
- Identify and manage unforeseen consequences of a change across disciplines earlier to reduce late-stage changes.
- Enable mechanical engineers to better understand the impact on electrical designs, before proposed changes.
- Communicate design changes faster with the ability to show incremental changes and cross-highlight between MCAD and ECAD model views.
- Propose, accept or reject changes synchronously or asynchronously.