Welcome to the PTC team!
- This is necessary for all software downloads and before any PTC University eLearning Libraries can be set up.
STEP TWO: Download PTC Sponsorship Software
You can now proceed to Download PTC Software
PTC offers the following software releases for download which would need to be extracted (unzipped) to a separate folder prior to installation:
- Creo 3.0 Schools Premium Edition*
- PTC Mathcad Prime 3.0
- Creo Illustrate 3.0
- Creo View 3.0
*Creo 3.0 software also has an Install from Web option
To download Creo 3.0:
Please follow this install guide: http://apps.ptc.com/schools/references/install_creo3_schools_premium.pdf
- You will need separate Product Codes (SON#) to download a license to complete the installations of PTC Creo and PTC Mathcad.
- Your product codes will be sent to you in a separate email within 24-48 business hours. Please allow slightly longer for requests submitted over the weekend.
- If for some reason you have not received your product codes in the allotted time, please contact email@example.com and we will get those to you right away.
You can also Download Manikin files (optional)
Install and License PTC Mathcad Prime 3.0
- Unless you changed the settings during installation, PTC Mathcad Prime 3.0 should have installed when you installed PTC Creo 3.0. You can use steps 6 & 7 of this guide to license your version of PTC Mathcad with the codes you were provided: http://apps.ptc.com/schools/references/install_mathcad3_student.pdf
PTC University eLearning Libraries:
- Once you have confirmed that all of your team members have supplied their PTC.com accounts, please send an e-mail with your team e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org to grant your access to eLearning. IMPORTANT NOTE: All team members MUST have a PTC.com account before the e-mails can be added. You can create an account here. Once all members have a PTC.com account, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from the system which includes the website to access the 3,000+ hours of online tutorials at your disposal.
For additional help, please see:
Tutorials and Demonstrations:
To assist you with learning Creo, please select the links below to access freely available tutorials and demonstration
Connect with the PTC Academic Program:
To get additional tutorials, find out about more competitions you can participate in or potential careers.
For additional questions regarding your sponsorship, please contact the PTC Academic Program at email@example.com
Thank you and best of luck!!
PTC Academic Program